Thursday, July 3, 2008

The two things that are bothering me right now!

In life there are problems that you cannot escape there are mistakes that you have to fix to feel comfortable you know.. and well there are two things that come up every couple days, or everytime I watch a show or movie, everytime I hear a song...etc

Of course like any problem that guys have, its about a girl two girls actually.

The first is the oldest and perhaps the greater problem but it is also the one I can probably do less about. Its hard to explain but this goes back to HS, id rather not give a summary of what it is but if you read this youll know and I have a warning for you my friend

I like you, you're cool I like hanging around you, I like being your friend but you made a huge mistake, you took something that I cared about deeply and you've ruined it forever! I will not be comfortable, I will not feel satisfied until I have hurt you, not physically but emotionally. You wont know when its coming but ONE DAY it will hit you, and you will know what I know, you will feel what I feel, you will hurt as I hurt. And maybe then you;ll realize what Im going thru. Only then will i enjoy your friendship as I did before...

Ok enough of that im not the kind of person to threatened anyone but I had to put that somewhere, shit thats pretty nice of me, now theres a chance that you may know this will hit you!

Problem #2
I dont know how I feel about this anymore, I mean I had good intentions and good feelings for this person but i havent seen her since school was out and I honestly dont think shes going to be in my life anymore not because Im going to go out of my way to avoid her but because I reached out to her I put my heart on the line and she pushed me away. I feel like were so similar and were looking for the same thing but shes overlooked me and theres nothing I can do!

No comments: