Monday, July 14, 2008

Love the word..

It scares me,
Thats the truth you know, I keep wondering why some girls have to go and screw everything up by popping that word out, Love or any other form of it, lover, loving, etc...
The second you use that word on me i will run for the hills, lol no but serious, i guess i dont want to be tied down, i dont want to have to worry about calling you, or texting you, I dont want to have to buy gifts on christmas or actually celebrate Valentines day, i dont want to meet your parents and I dont want you to meet mine. I know I know you're probably thinking but you always wine on myspace and facebook about love, and loving. But thats because im talking about specific people perhaps the right person, the number of people that i would be willing to do all the things I dont really want to, but know theyll be better because of her, i can count those girls on my hand and they dont come by everyday, I recently met one and I went for it, but she wasnt buying what I was selling, and well it was dissapoiting thats what i was whining about, I mean had she used the word love on the first date i wouldnt have mind it. So unless youre that girl dont tell me you love me, dont call me love, or lover, for a while at least, or you'll scare me and I'll run.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

two words to summarize your view: COMMITMENT ISSUES