Sunday, May 18, 2008

Why write a blog?

I realize the irony that I'm writing a blog about writing a blog but thats just the kind of person I am. The truth is the summer is coming up and ill have a lot of free time, I dont want to go crazy so I need to write things somewhere and while i'll post most of my blogs on myspace and facebook as well, I think there needs to be a place completely dedicated to my thoughts. So here it is!
I've decided to entitle my blog page "The Chapter in my life entitled" because well to be honest its a rip of a song by the "Lucksmiths, titled "The Chapter in your life entitled San Francisco" awesome song btw so check it out. Other than that though, the ive titled this blog as such because I believe that life is like a book and yes theres a lot of chapters!

So thanks for visiting, any questions please ask.

No comments: